Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

So here I was, High as a kite thinking... "you know what would probably make my high alot better? Nyan Caxx. Never seen it before, it looks like it would make me lol." and that it did. Then, shit started hitting the fan, and I ended up crying for 2 and a half hours.

Bro'kemon Bro'kemon

That was one of the best pokemon parodies I've seen. "I CAN'T SEE SHIT."

Meme City Meme City

I love all of your work Yotam. You're one of my favorite animators, and this is one of my absolute favorite animations by you. I love it! I just wish it were longer! Shalom, my Israeli friend.

Talk To Jebus 6 Talk To Jebus 6

I honestly don't have any idea what this is supposed to be. I couldn't figure it out.

mandog responds:

Wow, are you new? because you don't know what a 'Random answer generator' is you don't rate 0 you leave, im flagging your review, pointless.

Don't Shit Your Pants Don't Shit Your Pants

Genious

I love games like these. They make me ride my roflcopter to lolgasm town. Thanks for making this amazing game. It's not often I enjoy playing Flash games, but you accomplished in making me lol. I show this to alot of my friends because it is so god damn funny. I hope to see more from you, and hopefully more games like this.

Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

Now I don't have to read. This was amazing.

.::Oasis::. .::Oasis::.

You have a beautiful voice O.O

Remember me? I auditioned for the lead role in your upcoming animation?
Well, I decided to listen to some of your audio, and your supposed "Horrible waili ng" sounded unreal to me. Like something you'd hear in a movie.
Excellent job!

Jessismith responds:

I do remember you, and I remember your amazing voice! It's nice to hear from you again! :D (I hope to start back on that animation soon by the way) :)
Wow! You really think so? Thank you! And thanks so much for listening. :)