Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

So here I was, High as a kite thinking... "you know what would probably make my high alot better? Nyan Caxx. Never seen it before, it looks like it would make me lol." and that it did. Then, shit started hitting the fan, and I ended up crying for 2 and a half hours.

Bro'kemon Bro'kemon

That was one of the best pokemon parodies I've seen. "I CAN'T SEE SHIT."

Meme City Meme City

I love all of your work Yotam. You're one of my favorite animators, and this is one of my absolute favorite animations by you. I love it! I just wish it were longer! Shalom, my Israeli friend.

Friendship is STILL Magic Friendship is STILL Magic

The first one was so much better. This one is just mindless screaming and annoyance. No real humor or anything. Didn't even chuckle. Sorry dude, just not as good as the first.

Pico 2 Gameplay Demo Pico 2 Gameplay Demo

This only makes me want to play Pico 2 more. MORE.

Welcome To Gameshop Welcome To Gameshop

So fucking true

First review I've written in over 3 years just to say this is true as hell. I traded in my nintendo Wii which was in perfect condition, had all the parts and accesories, and they gave me 25$ for the console, and put it on the shelf to re-sell it for like 90$.

WAY TO FUCK ME OVER GAMESTOP

The Myspace Problem. The Myspace Problem.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHRORLF

I FUCKING LOVE YOU, THIS IS AMAZING.

Birthday 19 Birthday 19

I purchased Tim And Eric Awesome Show Great Job

For you, because I loved this so much

[KK] LazyTown Collab [KK] LazyTown Collab

LOLWUT

Not sure why I was tagged, but it was sexy as fuck.
I love you.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

I love you.

When I watched the first episode, I wrote a bad review for it, because It bugged me because I wasn't used to your flash's being THAT annoying. well, after this third installment, I have to say, it's the best fucking thing ever. I regret everything bad I said about it egoraptor, I love you, and I love this fucking flash.
You Inspire me man. But like, not in the homosexual way, but the, ok yeah the homosexual way but still.